We perform all aspects of MSK image guided diagnostic and therapeutic interventions using ultrasound, fluoroscopy or CT guidance.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections
- Subacromial bursa for shoulder impingement or tendinopathy
- Barbotage for calcium deposition
- Hydrodilatation for frozen shoulder
- Hip injection for trochanteric bursitis
- Aspiration of cysts
- Perineural injections
- Morton’s neuroma
- Plantar fascia for fasciitis
- Tendon treatments for:
- Achilles/patellar tendinopathy
- Epicondylitis of the elbow
We also offer ultrasound guided injections for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes into joints including hip, shoulder, wrist, foot and elbow and also at the thumb base.
We perform spinal injections under both CT and fluoroscopic guidance for the management of symptoms caused by spinal disc disease, facet joint pathology and sacro-illitis. These referrals will come from a Spinal Orthopeadic Consultant after consultation with the patient. Leeds is the regional spinal centre and we work closely with spinal surgeons, orthopaedicians and sports medicine specialists performing all aspects of spinal injections and biopsies. These include diagnostic and therapeutic injections for backache and sciatica.
- Nerve root and epidural injections
- Facet joint injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Spinal biopsies